Hello, Me! - EN

 

As I was looking through my list and trying to decide on my next review, Hello, Me! it jumped right into my eyes and warmed my heart.


I will start by saying that although being quite light and funny, with a lot of fantasy, it still transmits strong and motivational messages.


It is focused on family and the path that life takes. Sometimes life is stronger than us and drags us into situations which we don't want or that make us change completely. Partly it is the process of growing up, partly it is settling down. And what can we do? What would our younger self say if he/she saw us in this situation? I feel that in part Twenty Five Twenty One touches on similar themes with this one, but in this one we see the perspective of the adult rather than the younger version. It is also lighterer and funnier. I promise this one just makes you cry with laughter.



In short: The story focuses on Ban Ha-Ni, a 37-year-old woman, who is discouraged, sad and unhappy. However, she sees her life enter a roller coaster of emotions when her 17-year-old self appears in front of her.


I remember laughing a lot and finding it an extremely satisfying story. Despite having seen it over a year ago, I still remember a lot of scenes and it holds a special place in my memory and in my heart.


Anyone who thinks this will be just another romance is wrong, since it does not focus on this theme, but on the personal development of the characters. It focuses on resilience, and the will to change things even when it seems that it is no longer possible, with a good dose of humor and funny scenes.



By the way, I have to say that if you want to see a romance I don't recommend watching this Kdrama. However if you want to see a fun series to cheer you up and motivate you, I highly recommend it!


In terms of representation, Choi Kang-Hee and Lee Re performed very well, with an almost mother-daughter connection, which was very funny. In addition, I would like to emphasize the actor Kim Young-kwang, as you may know from Somebody and I have to say that even today it is difficult for me to associate him with that Kdrama. Therefore it shows a lot of his acting ability.


As one says, life is what you make it, and this series is proof of that.


I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to have fun and have a good time.


Binge-watching level: 10/10

Ending: 8/10

Final score: 10/10



And you, have you seen it already? What did you think?



Images Source:
  1. https://i.mydramalist.com/2Eb7R_3f.jpg
  2. https://i.mydramalist.com/kP1yg_3f.jpg
  3. https://i.mydramalist.com/WooVR_3f.jpg

Comentários