The Glory - EN

 


Shifting from romance to thriller, I think The Glory is perfect when we want to see something more serious. It certainly won't be for all viewers, and especially not for all ages. It is a raw series, which shows the evil side of human beings and how money and society try to hide terrible acts like bullying at school. It is the old game of power and money. Despite having a touch of unreality, as in all series, it shows us something very real. It is a well-constructed and captivating series from the start.


Although this series was a hit on Netflix and immediately entered my wishlist, it was through a Rotten Mango podcast that I decided to go ahead and watch it that same day. If you have a strong stomach and like crime, I recommend listening to her podcasts and this one in particular.



In short: the story is about Moon Dong-Eun, a young woman who suffers violence during adolescence by her peers. During the 16 episodes we follow her revenge plan years later.


In terms of acting, I also have nothing to point out. The performance of Song Hye-Kyo is incredible and I would also like to highlight the antagonist, Ji-Yeon Lim, who left me out of my mind many times in her role as Park Yeon-Jin.



As I mentioned, it is an extremely well-made Kdrama, with an emotional roller coaster that makes us feel all kinds of sensations.


Watch and enjoy every little piece of revenge. As one says: “Revenge is a dish best served cold”.


Binge-watching level: 10/10

Ending: 10/10


Final Score: 10/10




Have you watched it already? If so, did you enjoy it?




Images Sources:

  1. https://i.mydramalist.com/4KbEK_3f.jpg
  2. https://i.mydramalist.com/rdWAg_3f.jpg
  3. https://i.mydramalist.com/XlmLd_3f.jpg

Comentários